This product contains a high concentration of alpha hydroxy acids (AHA), a compound of lactic acids, citric acids, and glycolic acids.
It softens and accelerates the metabolism of keratinized cells, improving pimple and acne problems.
Among all of the acid compounds, AHA has the smallest molecules and has a better chance of absorption deep into the skin, attaining the goal of eliminating keratinized skin, brightening the skin, and lightening marks on the skin.
- Derived from sugar canes, glycolic acids have the smallest molecules of fruit acids.
- It is friendly with and is easily absorbed into the skin, accelerating the shedding of old keratinized cells and renewing the skin.
- Glycolic acids also improve the effects of MMPs, coarse and dull skin, black spots, and pigmented skins due to inflammation, restoring brightness and smoothness to the skin.
- A gentle fruit acid that helps retain moisture, it reduces any sensitivity in the process of activating the skin and is friendly to the skin.
- Citric Acid: A gentle, natural antioxidant generated from fruits, citric acid has extensive uses.
- In aspects of exfoliation and brightening dark pigments, its results are evident and suits the needs of Asian skins better.
DL-Mandelic Acid 4%:
- It is extracted from bitter almonds.
- A lipophilic fruit acid that comes in a benzene ring form, it can remain on the skin surface, eliminating acne and keratinized cells, and suppress the activity of Tyrosinase, effectively obstructing the formation and sedimentation of melanin, making the skin more glowy and bright.
- DL-Mandelic Acid is also used medically as an ingredient of antibiotics and dermatologically, an ingredient to battling the main cause of acne – cutibacterium acnes.
Tazman Pepper™ AF:
- It is derived from Tasmannia obovata, and chamomile extract are added into this product to swiftly stabilize the skin.
- Due to the fact that high concentration acids require skin stabilizing ingredients, this efficiently lessens the activation of TRPV1 (the main factor of skin sensitivity), fighting inflammation, relieving any skin uneasiness, and strengthening capillary blood vessels.
How to use: Cleaning face and wait for skin to dry. Apply a few drops of PM evenly across the face and neck. Do not use it on wet skin. Avoiding the eye area. Rinse thoroughly with warm water after no more than 10 minutes. Do not leave on for longer than 10 minutes.
Do not use more than twice a week
Ingredients: Aqua, Glycolic acid, Triethanolamine, Lactic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Citric Acid , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glycerin, Propanediol, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/ Leaf Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Chlorphenesin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate